Thursday, June 9, 2011

Nicki Minaj Plans to Give up Rapping for Acting?

 When MTV News spoke with the Young Money rapper at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards on June 5, Minaj mentioned plans, although nothing concrete at the moment: “That’s what I want to do with my life, I want to retire as an actress. I love acting, I studied acting so of course yeah I’d love to.”

In fact, as the Nicki attended LaGuardia High School for acting, rapping was not her primary career aspiration. Telling Entertainment Weekly at the same event, Minaj elaborated on her aspirations:  

“I went to school to be an actress. I never expected to be a rapper. It just fell in my lap. So I would like to get an acting gig. I hope that when I am done with the tour I can go back and do some acting. That is my long-term goal.”

No comments:

Post a Comment