Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kid Cudi says he's losing fans because of GIVING UP DA GANJA!

In an interview with MTV, Kid Cudi opens up about his disappointment in fans since he's been sober. Cudi decided to sober up, some fans were not so happy about that. Cudi said "a lot of people who were like, 'We liked you better when you were on drugs...It's kinda like, 'Man, OK, well you weren't a fan to begin with so f*ck you,' and I like myself better off drugs." Kid Cudi broke the news of his sobriety on April Fool's Day this year, the rapper said that he doesn't smoke weed anymore, he'll leave that to the kids. He said that he has a business to run and he needs to stay focused and alert. He said ""You know how some people can take a smoke and they're good, they do it for recreational purposes, sh*t like that? People that go to bars or drink at their house with their friends casually. I was the motherf*cker who was doing that sh*t all the time, recreationally, every day, wake up, needed it, all those things. While I was in that state of mind I just was missing a lot of sh*t that was going on in my circle. I just felt like I needed to just take a step back, clear my dome and focus on some real important sh*t."

2 comments: