Thursday, June 9, 2011

CMT Awards? What the....

Shania Twain fell Wednesday night at the CMT Music Awards, stumbling into the same snafu spotlight Sheryl Crow stepped into earlier when she showed off more than she'd planned while performing with Kid Rock.



Crow wore a short white skirt that gave her minimal coverage while sitting atop a stool during her performance of "Collide." But when the singer moved on to the dancing portion of the duet, her underwear stole the spotlight.



"People all over America are tweeting that I was wearing a really short skirt when I sang with Kid Rock and that when I got up off the stool, I showed my underwear," she said later in the show while presenting an award with Sara Evans.


"Well, at least you were wearing underwear," Evans said.


Shania Comments on her FALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment