Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Beyone and Leonardo Dicaprio to star in Clint Eastwood produced film A Star Is Born!


This will be the forth reincarnation of the original 1937 version of the Oscar winning film with a plot revolving around an aspiring Hollywood actress and the aging male movie star who helps kick start her career.




Bey spoke on her role in the film telling Billboard,

“It's a dream come true; I'm still in shock that it's really going to happen. Clint Eastwood is clearly the absolute best, and I'm so honored and humbled. I was in no rush to do another movie unless it was the right film, and I didn't even want to touch “A Star is Born” unless it was with him. I actually learned that this project was in existence, and kind of claimed it. I want to get to work right now!”

No comments:

Post a Comment