Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lil Mama Says Nicki Minaj Copied Her Style? GTFOH

"My cut is blunt and futuristic and Nicki Minaj started wearing that bob on her head after she came to my show, so at the end of the day I know what I do and I know what I possess and I know who I am."
Lil Mama's says that the platinum selling rapper stole her hairstyle after visiting America's Best Dance Crew.
"She was a guest on America's Best Dance Crew and immediately afterwards, everywhere she went, she was wearing the haircut, the same exact way," Lil Mama claims.
"I'm actually flattered because she imitated me and it felt like something that I was doing was cute and in time for the fashion and for the season, so it's like let's live, let's do it," she continued.
"I'm a trendsetter. The biggest form of flattery is imitation so I'm flattered."

No comments:

Post a Comment