Thursday, June 16, 2011

COCO says Nicki's ASS is FAKE!

Promoting her NEW Reality show ‘Ice Loves Coco' she recently sat down w/ Perez Hilton "Queen of All Media" brought who actually brought up Minaj.

Coco: "Well, I read that it wasn't. Yeah, I thought she came out with it. I heard it from her.
Hilton: You heard it from her?!
 Coco: Yeah.
Hilton: She told you?!
Coco: [laughs] OK, I've known…I don't know. We're not even going to go there anymore…but ummm…scandal, right? [laughs]
also adding,
“You know what I've noticed that a lot of stylists that work with me and a lot of hair and makeup, they work with me. They touch my body, they're doing stuff all day long. So they're doing that same thing to Nicki Minaj. And they're saying it's a little bit different."



No comments:

Post a Comment