Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rihanna THE FREAK on Rolling Stone April Issue...

ON WHY SHE LOWERED ORDER OF PROTECTION AGAINST BREEZY:

"That's my decision," she says. "It doesn't mean we're gonna make up, or even talk again. It just means I didn't want to object to the judge."




WILL YOU EVER TALK TO Chris AGAIN:
 
"We don't have to talk ever again in my life. I just didn't want to make it more difficult for him professionally. What he did was a personal thing – it had nothing to do with his career. Saying he has to be a hundred feet away from me, he can't perform at awards shows – that definitely made it difficult for him."



S/M Really:

Being submissive in the bedroom is really fun," she says. "You get to be a little lady, to have somebody be macho and in charge of your shit. That's fun to me...I like to be spanked. Being tied up is fun. I like to keep it spontaneous. Sometimes whips and chains can be overly planned – you gotta stop, get the whip from the drawer downstairs. I'd rather have him use his hands."

Magazine available on NEWS STANDS everywhere tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment