Thursday, March 3, 2011

Da Brat talks to Vibe about Friendship with Mariah Carey, Twitter and if she'll work with Nicki Minaj!

The Brat sits down wit Vibe Magazine to do her 1st Post Prison Jaw Jackin!

On Twitter: Laughs Oh yeah I’m figuring out how to work all that Twitter stuff now. I haven't been around a computer for a minute 'cause we don’t have computer access in state facilities. But JD just put me on to Global 14 and I've heard of Twitter and there’s a Facebook page with a perpetrator pretending to be me. But I don’t have a Facebook page yet! [Laughs I’ll have that and a Twitter page though by the end of the week. I don’t what my name will be yet, but I’m going to figure it all out. Twitter’s the thing to do now so I gotta get into it.




On Mariah: Oh man! I talk to Mariah often and her and Nick came to see me. I knew about the miscarriage and I know she's having the twins. And I know she only wanted to do it one time. They are like the cutest couple, they both are eternally 12. I swear! They’re big kids.





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
ON NICKI
 


 




: I listened to Nicki Minaj’s album and liked it. She’s not keeping herself in a bubble. I like the diversity and that it’s working for her. Because at one point they weren’t letting female rappers do too much. It was either your selling sex or your being hard. But she gets to do both. That’s a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment