Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Drake Arrest in Jamaica?? + Snoop Responds to death of NATE DOGG!


 





According to reports, Drizzy was performing at Brit Jam 2011 as artist Movado's guest when he apperantly yelled out the phrase, "blood clot" (considered profanity on the island) while on stage.PISSED off Jamaican authorities but escaped arrest with JUST a Warning after breaking Jamaica's strict policy of No Cursing on stage..

RIP NATE DOGG!!!!


Snoop Dogg tweeted  "We lost a true legend n hip hop n rnb. One of my best friends n a brother to me since 1986 when I was a sophomore at poly high where we met.




I miss u cuzz I am so sad but so happy I got to grow up wit u and I will c u again n heaven cuz u know d slogan."



50 Cent also posted words on Twitter, "I just landed nate dog is dead damn. GOD BLESS HIM R.I.P he meant a lot to west coast hiphop. Iv always been a fan of it."



"There is a certain void in hip hop's heart that can never be filled.Glad we got to make history together.







No comments:

Post a Comment