Monday, March 21, 2011

MY WEEKEND and Trip to WISCONSIN DELLS!!!!!

Ok so Friday Night I went to THE ANNEX for my boy @IamMotion's Cd Release Party!!! It was dope, I had a great time Rockin to the sounds of Duce Dilliotto. Gutta Foundation, and PWOL...I love performances that are actual performance's with Artist that have stage presence..don't just think people will listen and be entertained because you got yo ass on the stage with a MIC...



Saturday, I hit it with Friends to WISCONSIN DELLS!!!



Earlier in the Day was My God-Daughter Alayshia's Birthday Party...the Big 8 wheeeew I'm getting OLD yo! Lmao I was shocked at how an 8 year old can be when she isn't given a PRECIOUS Ipod, but instead an MP3 player OMG...I didn't buy the player my sister did! I luckily chose a Baby Phat Dress instead HA!




Saturday Night...WHEW, What I remember HAPPY BIRTHDAY TT NANCY, Chula Vista, Marleys, Party Bus, PAAAAAATRON, Kauhunaville, Kalahari, and ???? 




Sunday was spent in a DEEP SLEEP and many trips to the Bathroom...OMG, Patron is not my friend ANYMORE!




Spent the evening with a New Friend, and an Old one!

POW!!!! ---> HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND YO?

No comments:

Post a Comment