Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Do you think Neyo Dissed Beyonce?

In a recent interview NEYO said "One song that I gave away and didn't want to is Beyoncé's 'Irreplaceable'. I honestly wrote that song for myself.”


LIKE always SOME DUMBASS Bloggers took it the WRONG way...and the RUMOR was born...after hearing the TRASH Neyo Tweeted...

"Just heard the audio where I supposedly dissed Beyoncé. ARE Y'ALL SERIOUS!?! Did y'all even listen to what I said!?!

"I said I originally wrote the song for me. That's true, so OF COURSE I didn't want to give it away originally. IT WAS FOR ME. Once I realised how the song comes across if sang by a guy, that's when I decided to give it away. HOW IS THAT DISSING BEYONCE!?!

"She took the song and made it a smash, NOBODY can deny that."

No comments:

Post a Comment