Monday, March 14, 2011

Milwaukee BABY!!!!!

Alright so SATURDAY Morning I drove to Chicago to THROW IT IN THE BAG...aka find something to WEAR to the Mike Epps Show!!!!

CHICAGO...had a ball yo! Shopped, and ate good! Got back on the road around 1p had to PLAY DRESS UP at my Nephews party! YES I was a Freakin CLOWN yo!

After the party I ran home, S,S,S(SHIIIID--->Showered--->Shaved) then HEADED to MILTOWN!!

I got there a few minutes later then expected shiiid, damn near KILLED myself trying to TEXT/Tweet while driving (SORRY oprah but I won't be BREAKING THE LAW ever again yo)
ONLY IN MILWAUKEE!

Seats were GREAT!

Sheryl Underwood-Is such a F'N Lady...she broke down the ART OF GOING DOWN...use ya HEAD yo! My favorite part of her set was...LADIES aint NOTHING wrong wit doing a SEX TAPE...just look go while doing it! and Be care shiiid cause not every red light in the room is a SMOKE DETECTOR!!!!

@MzzBlackk, BigMMike, Shon
Mike Epps had ya boy bout to PISS on his self! I haven't laughed that hard in a minute...great for the soul! THANKS bro!


Im ready yo! #LEGGO


After the show...met up with some friends for a few drinks, and appetizers, then HIT UP CLUB FUEGO!!!!

50pc Mc Nugget $9.99
My girl @MsMika414 was Hosting so of course I had to slide through..@DjMrMartin414 kept the Crowd rocking...I had a few  BigMMike's (My signature drink Hennessy and Moscato) w/ @LuvDara OMG then the Bottles started ROLLIN...don't remember much but I know before heading back to the hotel we stopped at Mc Donalds...and YES, MY drunk ass order the 50 pc nugget meal...and have been smelling like it since sunday morning EXCUSE ME! 



PATRON and I are NO longer Cool!


BigMMike, @MsMika414 @LuvDara #clubfuego


Club Fuego

More Fuego

















Good Times!



Sunday was Rather Chill though.. Cheese Cake Factory!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment