Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WAKA FLOCKA ADDED to cast of the Remake of Juice! GTFOH

Earlier in the week news broke that Soulja Boy would be reprising Tupac's role of Bishop in the '92 classic...Now in an interview with Rap-Up.com, Soulja revealed that joining him in the mini-movie would be 1017 Bricksquad member Waka Flocka.



“I think it was a good idea to bring him on board because the director was trying to get me to put some rappers in it, and he was naming a lot of different rappers. I just felt like if I was gonna put anybody inthe movie, it should make sense and be somebody that I really got a relationship with in the rap game, for real […] He's gonna be a member of my crew and we're gonna be like this upcoming group in Atlanta. It's gonna be four of us and we're gonna be going against this rival crew.”









No comments:

Post a Comment