Monday, April 4, 2011

Beyonce's BACK=Drake kicked out of Young Money?

 Sony Music Australia's Denis Handlin Says
“It was just amazing. She came in and played us six tracks from the album. She wants to do a big tour off the back of this record... these songs, the best description I can give is groundbreaking; she's gone to another level."

OH BTW Today is also the 3rd Anniversary of the CARTERS!!!!



 
 
 
Drake wasn't at the Chicago Tour...Just a day after NEWS of him be dropped from YMCM? But when the Tour hit DC lastnight Drake made a Surprise Appearence saying this while taking the stage:
 
“You see today, when I landed in D.C. and I got off the plane, this n*gga looked me in my eyes and he asked me, ‘Did you drop out of Young Money?' And I looked him right back in his eyes and I said, ‘Boy, are you out your motherf*ckin' mind?!' Man, I want this sh*t ‘Forever!”
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment