Monday, April 4, 2011

BigMMike's I am the Party Tour:

Friday- I am Music Tour was F'N dope.com yo! I had the BEST seats in the house( I love my job #Pow) I loved every minute of it! S/O to Rick Ross, Travis Barker, Dj Khaled, Nicki Minaj, Young Twist, Shanelle, and Lil Wayne...I couldn't believe I was on the FLOOR of the United Center eating BREAKFAST OMG!!!!!




Check out my Pics from Friday:


Front Row Action


Look at em!

Yo! Khalid whats those brown stains?

PISSED CAUSE I left my camera in the Car, and TATIANA DIED!!!!





Saturday Morning the Tour Continued to Milwaukee...V100.7's Music Summit!!



#Network is the key to these types of events...take NOTE!



Meet up with some friends of Mine...enjoyed the Summit and The Performances by Sean Garrett, LLoyd, and Young Joc...


Sean Garrett

Young JOC

LLoyd



Afterward we tried hitting up what I am told is the Best Soul Food Spot in the 414 Called Ja'Stacys? but it was closed...WOMP WOMP



After roaming the city for awhile we ended up at Elsa's which I would recommend anytime you are in the 414! DA BOMB...and they pour a decent drink too! Loved the vibe too yo!




833 North Jefferson Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202-3709
(414) 765-0615









The Party don't Stop...



Saturday Night..BigMMike Hosted Loco's Official Aries Bash w/ DJ PAIN 1 on da choppas...Club ROX was Turn't up too yo! Place was packed...I kinda think they were there to just see Shawnna's Ass though, as was I! LMAO



DO OR DI, Shawnna, and Chicago's Super Promoter Donski  also hit up the spot!!

Loco. Shawnna and DO OR DIE!!!

LUV, DJ FREAKY MIKE, and R&B Sensation Aramie

Loco and Donski poppin bottles

BigMMIke got the Crowd


Shawnna, DO OR DIE, and Donski

Shawnna and her Crew

Loco and Shorty

Shawnna Killin da stage

Violator All-Star DJ Pain 1

Club Rox

BigMMike in VIP still Rockin da crowd




Sunday was a Day of SLEEP, Sleep, and More Sleep!

1 comment:

  1. yea buddy rollin like a big shot! Appreciate u fuckin wit us throughout saturday.. www.luvmusicsite.com

    ReplyDelete