Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Game TWEETS: This some straight bullsh*t ! Flew all the way from LA to be denied and detained ?!?! WTF”

The rapper was apparently traveling across the border for a scheduled concert when he was stopped by agents.But Not before TWEETING!


 

“Been in Customs for 3 hours……. #patienceIsAvirtue.

Customs officials just denied me entry into Canada. I'm sorry 2 ALL my fans but I was mislead by promoters & assured I would be able 2 enter.

This just in: I'm being detained in Canada for 14 days until they process my inadmissability (sic) then I'll have a hearing heard by a judge.

At that point the judge will decide to either deport me or give me a sentence for violating Canada's immigrant entry laws. F%cked up situation !!!

But at least they let me call home, & tweet before they lock a n!gga up !!! Gotta turn in my property, y'all be kool.

Gotta give up my phone & property. This some straight bullsh*t ! Flew all the way from LA to be denied and detained ?!?! WTF”

No comments:

Post a Comment