Thursday, May 26, 2011

Woman Claims Michael Jackson Gave Her Herpes

Michael Jackson's estate has been hit with another bizarre lawsuit. Sources say the estate is being sued for $10 million dollars by a woman that has claimed that the last pop icon gave her herpes. The woman-- Shellie Smith, said she slept with Michael back in the 1970's and is now suing the estate--stating the STD has ruined her life. The woman has no real proof that MJ gave her the disease-- or that they even had sex. She also claimed that she contracted the disease from MJ, because he was the only sex partner she has ever had.






She claimed " In 1979, I started having sexual relations with the decedent. Shortly thereafter, I began to get blisters on my legs, face and lips.He was my only partner. At this time, I am unable to have a full and vibrant life due to the complications of this disease."

No comments:

Post a Comment