Thursday, May 26, 2011

Amber Rose on the cover of VIBE Magazine says "She Will Always Love Kanye West!"

Amber Rose has admitted that she still loves her ex Kanye West. The model/socialite graces the cover of Vibe's Sexy Issue -- along with Rick Ross. On Kanye, Amber said, "People think me and Kanye are enemies, and we are not enemies. He wants the best for me, still. Let me say this: I still love Kanye. I will always love him as a person. I will always love him for what he's done for me. I still always have that soft spot in my heart for him."








She continued, "I am not in love with him. I do not look at him in a sexual way anymore. I'm in love with someone else. I still love him as a person and want him to find happiness like I did. Everyone deserves that."






She also revealed that Kanye said she was iconic. She said, "Kanye would always tell be how beautiful I was and that I was going to be iconic. He always said that, 'Baby, you are iconic. You don't understand what you have. I didn't. I didn't understand it."







She also admitted to dating Reggie Bush. She said, "Me and Reggie [Bush] dated very briefly after Kanye...We were both each other's rebound and we both knew that and were cool with that."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment