Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lil Kim and Keyshia Cole Beef is whats for DINNER!!!!

“I think this other b*tch got a song with Keyshia Cole, right? Coming at me and the muthaf*ckin' other queen, Mary J. Blige. Me and my girl Mary J. Blige about to eat these b*tches alive where they won't even f*cking exist no more and erase their f*cking social security number! We gon' remind them who the f*ck we are! I'm not playing with this b*tch for 2011. I'm saying, we can rock together but b*tch you ain't taking nothing from me!” - Lil Kim <--(Now remind you this is an OLD statement after I AINT THRU Dropped!!!)

But Keyshia Responds via Twitter:



Then DA QB ATTACKS:




I agree with KIM...

I'm starting to dislike KEYSHIA, and I been a fan since seeing her on Teen Summit on BET Years ago...but 1st you dis your family! The ppl that held you down before you got your lil money, Tv Show, or your TEETH FIXED...then you do a song wit NICKI? why cause she HOT at the moment? IN MY LISP VOICE #PLEESH GTFOH

No comments:

Post a Comment