Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Soulja Boy Disses Fabolous on Twitter!! LMAO

By: BrE
Now this is something to laugh about, for one this is Soulja Boy... for two this is Soulja Boy dissing Fabolous. Obviously Soulja Boy is trying new ways of hustling by trying to diss major rap artist that he knows it will fuel the flame of the media. I mean seriously, I respect dude hustle but really FABOLOUS... He will kill this dude in a battle!! While skimming through Facebook status I seen the rumor about Soulja Boy ranting on Twitter about Fabolous, and I couldnt help but to look deeper into what sparked him to do something so silly. So apparently Fabolous had a couple of lines in his lyrics about cocaine and Kat Stacks. And then when I looked further into Soulja Boy spazzem and I found he in fact deleted his comments. So of course there is no way to delete anything on the internet.. and I found my way to the comments still.

Here’s what Soulja Boy had to say:



Now at first Fabolous didn't response to Soulja Boy remarks but he did finally gave in Tuesday and started a trending topic“#SouljasCokeHabit.”
Fab went in on Soulja Boy saying:
“Let me find out, #SouljasCokeHabit got him Amy Wine'd out…got em hooked like he threw a fishing line out…@SouljaBoy's biggest hits weren't on his albums..They were on his dresser in a hotel room with Kat Stacks. Thank #SouljasCokeHabit.”

Then 50 Cent jumps in and had to add his 2 cents with saying:
“I told you n*ggas a long time ago soulja boy my little n*gga yal (sic) better leave him the f*ck alone for somebody get hurt…For the last time I'm telling you n*ggas leave my n*gga alone. Hollow tips a make you spit more then a hot 16…I get all you n*ggas killed f*ck that. I dear (sic) you n*ggas touch him. Soulja say wha ever (sic) you want. N*ggas ain't gone do shit…mother f*ckers (sic) always think it's a joke till a n*gga dead and they crying like that was my homie.”

This publicity stunt ranting went all day yesterday but its told to be squash on Power 105 FM w/ DJ Clue, Thursday at 8pm. So to be continued...









No comments:

Post a Comment