Wednesday, September 1, 2010

By: BrE
One of my guilty pleasure is Reality TV... but most of all BGC (BAD GIRLS CLUB)!! I know I'm not the only one that get the popcorn ready, turn off all communication (yes, even the kids have to be mute to watch this show every Tuesday nights).


Well after watching last nights episode I was thinking this is ENOUGH, I have to speak about this mess. Because it is definitely a mess!! Now we all know they are bad girls, but good grief i know they got to be tired of arguing and fighting cause I'm getting tired of hearing it! But I'm addicted and i will still stay tuned.


So here's to those who missed out last night, or want alittle recap of last night episode (Episode 5). I will give you THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE VERY UGLY!






THE GOOD:
The girls had there decent moment of togetherness, when they planed a trip to tour the famous Gator Park. Even though it might seem at peace, the girls still had some separation amongst each other.


THE BAD:

The new bad girl had a very warm welcome of ignorance... sweeeeeeet! The girls were very nice to ignore her and lock her out for awhile and no longer after that.. then BOTTOMS UP..get the poor girl drunk on her own! (smh) But the good of it all is that Kayleigh (SHADOW) found her match made in heaven, Kristen.



THE VERY UGLY:

Can we say....How strange? I mean I know I'm not the only one that sees how desperate and disgusting Brandi is. You could tell since episode 3 that Brandi was starting an obsession with Leah. I really think that the producers need to watch her cause she just might rape Leah..lol! But most annoying about Brandi is that she blames alcohol on EVVVVVERYTHING. Like really, If you know from others that you are breaking every darn thing in the house while your drinking *hint* maybe next time don't drink to much or drink at all.. GROW UP! Ok I had my venting moment. Other than Brandi, these girls always run into trouble. Everywhere they go someone wants to beat their ass for some apparent reason, and the crazy thing is that those who fight with them, you will never see their faces (Knowing these ppl are acting an ass and starting stuff with girls is to get some kinda fame). I don't know how these bad girls can handle it!





But STAY TUNED to next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment