Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Is WAKA FLOCKA the new TUPAC??

Waka Flocka is about to release a new album titled Flockaveli on October 5th, 2010. Its been said that he has been criticized by numerous critics, and bootleg listeners already about his upcoming album. Now Im not about to get mad at this man for get his money for just spitting ad libs, but to compare yourself to Tupac, RIDICULOUS! Alot of people are upset about this, but here's what he had to say:

"That's on them, but honest to God truth I really don't care. I ain't use big dog name to sell records, God bless the dead" Waka Flocka shared. "That's my favorite rapper in the whole world. Him and Eazy E, but he introduced me to a story that was real and catered to my life at the time."

Waka obviously doesn't really care about others views or opinions about his new mixtape. In my opinion, all I have to say is I hope he lives up to the album or Waka career might be over.(OK, maybe not over but he will be a joke..lol)


Video Provided by DatPiff.com

No comments:

Post a Comment