Wednesday, October 5, 2011

TI Responds To Critics Of His Partying: ‘Didn't Haters Celebrate When I Left?'

"Can someone PLEASE tell @TIP to stay HOME and stop hosting parties for a minute?! Come on man."  is what Peter Rosenberg of Hot 97 Tweeted


 "Quick question to Rap Radar, Cypher sounds, & whoever else felt I shouldn't have celebrated my return, why NOT?!?!?! Didn't haters celebrate when I left?
FYI in addition to parties I also attended my two sons football games, my oldest daughters first concert, and took my kids to the awards. What's the BIG DEAL?
No explanation…just a question. If I sat back & let somebody else who wasn't from my city home in & takeover all weekend would they'd agree with that?!?
Actually I was hoping the people I mentioned would've answered those questions for me. I'm listening, Chyper Sounds, Peter Rosenburg, Rap Radar. Where you at?"

No comments:

Post a Comment