Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Rihanna has released the cover of her for her new album Talk That Talk.

As previously reported the Bajan pop star will release her album November 21st led by her single “We Found Love” produced by Calvin Harris.


Recently named the SEXIEST WOMAN ALIVE by Esquire Magazine Checkout some of the pics from the Magazine that hits stands Oct. 16....and see what she had to say about CHRIS BROWN!

"It was too much anger. I'm really excited to see the breakthrough he's had in his career. It's incredible to see how he pulled out the way he did. Even when the world seemed like it was against him, you know? I really like the music he's putting out. I'm a fan of his stuff. I've always been a fan. I would never wish anything horrible for him. Never. I never have."






No comments:

Post a Comment