Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nicki Minaj on the Cover of BlackBook Talking her Sexiness and Twitter!

Nicki Minaj opens up about keeping it real and understanding a majority of her perceived supporters are really enemies in disguise in a new BlackBook magazine AVAILABLE NOW!!!

When Asked about her Sexiness:

NICKI: "I made a conscious decision to try to tone down the sexiness," she tells Interview magazine. "I want people--especially young girls--to know that in life, nothing is going to be based on sex appeal. You've got to have something else to go with that...I don't mind being called a weirdo...There are a lot of people in hip-hop who are probably never going to get what I do. But, by just being myself, I end up touching a lot more people who might never have paid much attention to a female rapper."

Twitter and peoples FAKENESS (WHICH I CAN AMEN TOO)

Nicki: "All of those people who follow me on Twitter? They aren't my friends. Some of them are fans, but many of them are people who hate my guts and are just waiting for me to tweet something that they can put on their blogs. It's easy to see 2 million followers and think, 'Look at all these people who love me!' But not all of them love me. Whether I'm smiling or not, I know that people are always waiting for me to slip up." (BlackBook)

No comments:

Post a Comment