Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Accidental TRIP to OBAMA's House...

This weekend I was visiting some of my family in Chicago, whom just happens to LIVE in HYDE PARK, the same area I knew OBAMA Lives or Still Owns at least! On the drive I'm thinking to myself I wonder where his house is?

Needless to say alot of the streets are ONE WAY, and it would just be my luck that I was going the wrong way! So I pull over at the corner of WHAT WOULD SOON TO BE A SURPRISE TO ME...

as I play with TATIANA and type in the Address BAM BAM!!!!!

I look up and its the Secret Service, OH SHIT I love Right and there's Signs Everywhere US. GOVERNMENT YA DA YA DA...I roll the window down "UNITED STATES SECRET SERVICE, KEEP IT MOVING!!!!!"

I didn't even get to borrow a Cup of Sugar, or say hi to MICHELLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment