Monday, January 10, 2011

OMG...Man Goes Through Burger King Drive-Thru Pantless, tells Employee To “Hold His Whopper” + My WEEKEND RECAP!

A Colorado man is in police custody after authorities say he drove pantless through a burger King drive-thru and harassed an employee, asking her to “hold his whopper.”

The woman told officers she then saw him come back through the drive-thru and stopped at her window where she noticed he wasn't wearing pants.

He then reportedly asked her if she “wanted to hold his whopper.”















MY WEEKEND, whew ya boy is EXHAUSTED! But I'm Back at it!

Friday Night, I begin SUITE 931-Having kids in the Studio was a Blast! Xavier Madison La Follette Highschool, Brittany JC Wright Middle School, and Shelby from Carpentersville High( Illinois Listeners Whaddup) We ordered pizza, hung out...Loved it! If you wanna hang lemme know mailto:Email-HighschoolHustlas@BigMMike.com)






ANNEX Ladies Night
Later on that NIGHT: I HOSTED Trapsational Ent's LADIES NIGHT at the ANNEX!!

with Dj Fusion...You Fancy Contest was rather interesting as the Chicks that were attempting to compete didn't really qualify...Dressed Sexy, Toes Did, Hair Did, Nail Did, just EVERYTHING BIG!

Congrats to Shada the Winner of $250


Saturday:Hosted part 2 of Trapsational's Kick YO Resolution Party @ Club ROX in Jefferson...but before getting to the Venue we were stopped by Jefferson's Finest HARASSED then Let go! Apon reaching the venue I was just ready to have a FEW ADULT BEVERAGES and Relax forgetting I was there to WORK lmao...so I made it do what it did

Ladies and FREE MOET
Sunday: THE BIGMMIKE SHOW must go on! Not sure if you are aware but I am starring in my FIRST ever Movie...DEAD MANS DEBT!! So I was on set most of the Morning, and early Afternoon.


Dead Mans Debt Funeral Scene
 After we wrapped on set: I attended the Listening Party for LUV's Debut Album: Dark Past, Bright Future! at the Atomic Koi it was Beautiful, I loved the feel, the look, and of course the VIBE! Nothing better then to be surrounded by beautiful people, good food, and MUSIC! Industry Heavy Weights were in the building too! I can't wait to hear the finished product.

B.O.S.S Business over STUPID SH*T Ginx and L


SHOUT OUT to DLO, G. Knowledge, Ginx, DJ PAIN 1, DCNY PRO, MR. Paparazzi, C-Mills, Divine "CEO" Wilson, Aaleah LP, The Atomic Koi, L and family I REALLY enjoyed myself!!












Sunday Night: I attended the Home Grown Hip Hop show at the Annex, a Benefit for Second Harvest Food Bank of Southern Wisconsin...had a few drinks, and ROB DZ killed his set! I am a Fan for LIFE!
Rob DZ Performs Blue Light Basement


NO SLEEP, NO DAYS off Life and Times of BigMMIke yo! Hello World

No comments:

Post a Comment