Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Drake Influenced Winnie the Pooh? GTFOH

“Thank Me Later was a rushed album. I didn't get to take the time that I wanted to on that record. I rushed a lot of the songs and sonically I didn't get to sit with the record and say, ‘OK, well maybe I should change this verse.' Once it was done, it was done. That's why my new album is called Take Care 'cause I get to take my time this go-round.”



Drake shares  an unlikely influence on his sophomore album.






“Winnie the Pooh is like super not hip-hop,” Drake shares. “That's my influence, man, Winnie the Pooh on this next album."



In an interview with DJ Semtex, he reveals,



“I bought the first-ever Winnie the Pooh books, like all four Winnie the Pooh books. It cost me a lot of pounds, man. I probably could have bought a small car for that.”



 
I GUESS?????

No comments:

Post a Comment