Thursday, December 9, 2010

Woman says NYPD beat her ass over DOG SH*T?

A woman is making headlines after claiming that New York police brutally beat her for not picking up after her dog.

Ann Stanczyk, a 49-year-old Queens woman, says she was humiliated after police attacked her on “Black Friday and wrongly accused her of not picking up after her pet.



WHAT THE F?


"They saw my dog and they said I didn't clean up. I said, 'No, she only pee.' They, of course, not agree with me and I say, 'Show me. Where is it?'”

Stanczyk says officers then found feces and ordered her to pick it up.




“Pick it up," she said one cop ordered her. "I got scared. I pick up. I said, 'It's cold, not belong to my dog.' When I smiled and said I didn't do anything, that made them very upset.”

THEN THEY HAD THE NERVE TO ARREST HER...*RING* hello TMZ! lmao



No comments:

Post a Comment