Monday, January 23, 2012

Amber Rose Former Publicist Claims She Tried To Steal From Kanye !!

“Set the record straight. Yes, I introduced Amber Rose to Kanye West for the “Robocop” video. She stole my 20% of her $100,000 for the video.
Amber & her brother Antonio were going to Hawaii plotting & stealing money from Kanye. I didn’t want anything to do with it so YES I told Ye. That is the real reason they broke up. I will speak more on it in my [documentary], The Michael Jordan of Models: This Is Janero drops in Feb. 2012.
I’ve silenced myself long enough and I’m just tired of Amber’s lies. If she tries to refute what I say. I have emails to back up everything. Kanye is a good person & it’s not right what Amber is doing to him.”
@ThisISJanero on Twitter for MORE!!
Source: www.NecoleBitchie.com


No comments:

Post a Comment