Saturday, December 5, 2009

Chris Brown Speaks about "WACKASSNESS that is BET AWARDS '09...OH BOY!

You were removed from the BET Awards show when the Michael Jackson tribute was happening. As a supreme MJ fab, that had to hurt.




CB: It was wack. I’ll keep it a hundred. The BET Awards was horrible. I was watching it, holding my face like, “Oh my God, this is wack.” I didn’t get it. Michael Jackson was such a big entertainer. And I’m not dissing any of the artists who did the songs. But I was expecting a lot more of energy for Michael. And BET Awards usually comes hard. I was expecting them to have Usher, Omarion and even Justin. And I was expecting Ne-Yo to dance. They were so bent on getting me there that they messed up their own show.

and IF YOU MISSED THE INTERVIEW LAST NIGHT------>Here it is

No comments:

Post a Comment