Wednesday, November 25, 2009



The One Man Army...Welcome! I am YBF(Young, Black and Famous-well soon to be, Dang) That is a Brief Description of WHO I AM....




I recently turned 25, and am living what I call PREPERATION(properly done will prevent poor performance)...I am ON-Air in Madison, WI(WJQM-FM Madtowns #1 for HIPHOP 93.1 Jamz) I am known as The Voice of Madtown! I also am The President of Triumphant Ent...Wisconsin's Exclusive entertainment provider!



I party hard, but Grind even HARDER!! I am a destined Legend, and strive to be the next DIDDY(a house-hold name) I will be a MOGUL within 10yrs I plan to conquer the entertainment,music,fashion, and anything else that I decide too!!



Thanks for coming through...RISE and GRIND!
 
I can be followed Daily Twitter.com/bigmmikehttp://www.facebook.com/BIGMMIKE?r6dc7927a&v=feed&story_fbid=186207868757&refid=0

No comments:

Post a Comment