Monday, August 30, 2010

TAKERS or FAKERS!! (Movie Review)


Now some people may not like my review but do I care.. Nope! And before you read further this is not BIGMIKE speaking, this BRE..lol.

So here it goes... Now I would like to give a great big thanks to the CASTING DIRECTOR, for picking out some fine men!! I havent seen such fine men in suits in awhile..so sexy! Oh yes, even the white boys can get it!! So I thought I was in for a major treat because their were alot of major actors in this movie such as, Matt Dillion.. Paul Walker.. Idris Elba.. and Zoe Saldana (as you can tell I didnt mention Chris nor TI, not major actors in my opinion). Now with a cast like that I knew this movie was going to be a hit. Well I was disappointed alittle. One thing I can say that this movie will give you a couple of shockers that you weren't expecting (people who seen it know what im talking about). Now seeing that I am a big movie buff, I can tell good acting from bad, and Chris Brown and T.I. it was average to me. Now as far as the action part, Chris Brown can get it with that running (singing "Run It"). T.I. played his part very well being that its him playing him.. being a snitch! Ok naaaaaawwww I love me some T.I. but he is a snitch! lbs. But overall the movie was alright for me. So if you want a rating from me.. I say RENT IT OR BOOTLEG IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment